Friday, May 22, 2009

Splish Splash


Middle Aged Woman, MAW to you, has presented me with the Splash Award. 


If she didn't have it already awarded for her blog Unmitigated, she would definitely been on the top of my list. Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring blogs. 

When you receive this award, you should firstly put the logo on your blog or post. 

Then nominate up to 9 blogs, which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you too. 

Link your nominees within your post and. 

Let them know that they’ve been splashed by commenting on their blog.

Finally don't forget to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.

My nominees are:

The Bloggess

The UnMom

Us and Them

Csquaredplus3

I'm such a blog toddler, that my list is a short one for now. Plus MAW had the Unmitigated gall to have one of my choices on her list.  I'm positive that my list will grow longer as I discover new blogs that allure, amuse and inspire me.

Also Queen Maker keeps rolling by saying things like, "Are you still on that computer? Who are you reading now? How much time are you spending doing that?"

So I'm keeping it on the down low for now.  It’s just that it is such great Distracting Minutia that it blows my mind. 

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

Any friend of MAW's [I call her Claire] is a friend of mine. Thank you for the award! For a blog "toddler" you're cranking out lots of great material! Congratulations to YOU! Many thanks again. :-) Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails