Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Will he live to be one hundred?

Check out the Raisin Chronicles for Fiction Friday.  I missed out on her latest offering, but I can't help myself.  Here is my story to Friday's prompt.

If he lived to be a hundred, he would never forget this birthday party. Hearing that he never had a stripper, the guys in the family decided to cross this one off his bucket list.  It was kind of mild which he appreciated, but she still managed to get his palms sweaty and his heart palpitating. The paramedics were called.

The guys feeling guilty asked for his forgiveness. He gave them a huge smile as they loaded him into the ambulance. The woody he hadn’t experienced in two decades was totally worth it. It was the best 99th Birthday ever!  

2 comments:

Jim Styro said...

{imagine my best Beevis & Butthead voice}

Heh, heh - you said "woody"!

{OK - back to my regular voice}

That was great. I was laughing out load by the end.
(It's ever funnier if you go back and reread the opening line at the end.)

Ellie Belen Ambrose said...

I think it would be interesting to hear your best Beevis & Butthead voice. Hey, Hey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails