Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Acting Squirrely



Squirrel.  Big fat brown squirrel chewing on my back porch.  Begone you stupid squirrel!

Holes, someone is digging holes into my newly seeded lawn area out front.  Everyday find a new spot. They're more like shallow cups not exactly holes.  Wonder what's doing that and why?

Oh, squirrel.  Big fat brown squirrel is messing with me.  He's eating my back porch and digging up my lawn.  Where's the pellet gun?  Lucky squirrel.  I don't have a pellet gun.

Gigantic seed pods.  How did these seed pods get here half eaten and strewn across all four steps? Who leaves gigantic seed pods as a booby trap to kill innocent women carrying their groceries in the house?   I know it's on purpose because who ever it was spread them across the full length of the steps so I had to step on them. Is that you squirrel?

Urban tumble weeds.  They blow between the houses, swirl a bit, then down the street.  Why can't my neighbors put lids on their trash cans?  Hey! don't you know you can recycle those bags?

Door window.  Big brown squirrel looking through my door window.  WTH?  What's up squirrel?

Getting creepy.  Squirrel antics making me  uncomfortable.  Going on for weeks. Is this really an ordinary squirrel or a zombie squirrel?

Barking.  A supposedly sane woman barking like a ferocious chihuahua at big bad brown squirrel.

No more squirrel. Yeah!  But I think he still had the last laugh.

Go over to Keely at UnMom.  Check out how random folks can be. randomtuesday

3 comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

I'm laughing at you barking at the squirrel. I love the squirrels! I know, I know, they are stupid and can wreak havoc on your yard or house, but they are cute and fluffy.

Great RTT!

unmitigated me said...

You know he's going to bring back all his squirrel buddies to see the crazy lady.

I am Harriet said...

Squirrels drive my dogs bonkers!

Have a great RTT!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-it-finally-over-will-jon-jump-off-of.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails