Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Brain is having an Eclipse

randomtuesday
I'm feeling kind of random.  My head is so full of stuff that I can't think straight.  There's about five lists floating around in there and they're all getting mixed up.  Instead of progress, I wander around trying to figure out what to do next.  Too much data.  Does not compute. Overload.  Overload.
Obviously, I need more coffee.

Weather - Seven days of Caribbean breezes, lovely cool bright mornings, perfect warm afternoons, and never ending blue skies. The feeling is still inside of me and I'm holding on to that feeling for dear life. Because the day I came back to Michigan it was 22-25 degrees for a high, and has stayed that way since December 7. The sky, the ground, the snow, the cars covered in salt are all cold and grey.  Grey, grey, grey.

Wait until I meditate,  Oooom, Ooom.  Ah, blue skies, warm breezes.  Still got it.  Okay.


Christmas Menu - How can I make a list, when Sister After Me still hasn't decided on the menu yet.  Times a tickin', which means I'll be at some grocery store in the middle of the night or worst yet on Christmas Eve.  Please. No. More. Stores.


Lil' Dragons and Kid's Christmas Party - Baking away and wrapping forty little trinkets for my kung fu students.  Luckily a sub-par wrap job is okay because how else can you wrap yo-yos, poppers, sling shots with parachute skateboard guys, princess wands, jean stickers, and flip cars?  Any way you can.


Wrapping Christmas Gifts for the family like a Crazy Woman - Till three in the morning.  Feet hurt, back is poking me in the back, and my state of mind isn't getting any better.  I'm hoping a little snooze will help.  Decided at 2:22am that I should take a gander at the total lunar eclipse.  Queenmaker jumped out of bed when he heard the front door open. "Crazy Woman, what are you doing out there!"  Nothing, just spinning in place trying to find the moon's position in the sky.  Took me a few moments to realize that it was cloudy. (Notice that Crazy Woman is capitalized. My new moniker as of late. QueenMaker added it to his list of pet names for me.  How sweet.)


"Been shopping?  Nooooo, I've been shopping." -  Done as of yesterday.  Yahoo.  That's all I have to say on the matter.

Using Credit or Banks - Wait! Yes, there is more to say on the matter.   I refused to give those skinflint, disreputable, racketeering, predatory, svengali vultures, the satisfaction of pulling me into their maniacal financial scheme.   Why should I use my credit card, when they won't lend credit to anyone without making them jump through hoops, stand on their heads, give up their first child, and then still won't extend any credit?  Hellz no.

Disclaimer (in very itty, bitty, small print):
Okay, I did use one credit card, but in my defense, they kept sending me 30 percent off coupons on my total, already heavily discounted, purchase price. Plus they gave me bonus bucks on top of it. How is a consumer supposed to resist? I tell you. 

But bwahaaaahhaaahhaaa!   I fooled them.   Every time I used my credit card, I walked back to the service desk and made a payment.  So I owe them  NOTHING!   Nothing I say!


Miss My Mommy - I sent her a box full of stuff she forgot when she went to Puerto Rico.  Before I taped up the box and took it to the post office, I ran upstairs and got my santa hat and put it into the box. I know she'll wear it, until they celebrate Three Kings Day in January.  She said it rained hard all day, the day after I left.  She said the island was sad to see me go and was crying.  Me too island, me too.

My brain is running a mile a minute, so I could go on and on, and obviously be less coherent as time goes on. So it's best that I  send you over to Keely at UnMom for Random Tuesday Thoughts.  Because I need that snooze now.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I believe that's how RTT is done. Random indeed. I approve.

Happy RTT

Captain Dumbass said...

Puerto Rico. I'm looking out my office window and the grey skies and promise of wind and rain for later and crying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails